Chef David Kirschner owns and runs a boutique private-dining company in NYC that specializes in customized culinary experiences. Prior to starting his venture, he was the Executive Chef at Tasting Table, a prestigious test kitchen in Soho and was the Private Dining Chef for Daniel Boulud’s Bar Boulud and Boulud Sud. He has be named one of NYC’s top Private Chefs by multiple sources and is available to create lasting culinary memories for your next private or corporate event. Chef David Kirschner is available to entertain your team with his culinary creations or lead a group through an instruction-based experience.
On-Site Culinary Class Examples Include
• Knife Skills
• Basic Butchery: breaking down a chicken, filleting fish
• Demystifying the market: Dk will bring surprising ingredients to the office to discuss how to use them, challenge how people think to cook them
• Pasta Making: gnocchi, spaghetti, ravioli, etc...
• Dim “Sum-it-Up”: Dumpling Making
• Pickling the Season and/ or Lacto-Fermenting Vegetables
• Fresh Spring Roll Making
• Fun with Molecular gastronomy: Spherifications, Protein binding, Smoking Gun, Microwave Sponge Cakes
$65/ person for 5 passed canapés for 2 hours
$85-100/ person for family style seasonal meals
$140+/ person for plated, curated tasting menus
Team Building Experiences start at $700, but rate will be determined based on number of guests, equipment needed, details of the experience.
Most experiences will include products for the clients to take home with them.
*Other fees for rentals, equipment, staffing, etc. may apply.
Want to book Dine DK?
Give us a few details and we'll get back to you ASAP.